First off, we want to say we love all our campers and appreciate all the support. You guys make us better every day!
With that, we strive to be the best Counselors we can when it comes to customer service to make sure you have a great experience.
That starts with being 100% clear up front on how our Returns & Exchanges work. So, please take time to read through the below Camper Return & Exchange policy in full, so that you know everything you need to before you take the Camp High plunge… thanks!
• To request an Exchange or return Authorization, Campers must contact us at email@example.com.
• NO exchanges or returns can be accepted without the above valid pre-authorization.
• Camp High will NOT accept exchange or return items with any signs of wear or without the original packaging.
• EXCHANGES AND RETURNS MUST BE ON ROUTE TO OUR SHIPPING FACILITY WITHIN 7 CALENDAR DAYS OF EXCHANGE/RETURN AUTHORIZATION.
• Campers are responsible for ALL shipping costs for exchanges or returns.
• Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.
• Camp High does not assume any responsibility for the loss or damage of returned goods while they are in transit from the Camper.
• We strongly recommend using an appropriate carrier with a tracking system. If any matters of liability arise, they will be dealt with and settled between the customer and the return shipping company directly.
• It is the Camper’s responsibility to ensure that the return item(s) are packaged and delivered intact, unworn, and in original purchasedcondition.
Please mail exchange/return Camper items to:
138 Mabery Road
Santa Monica, CA 90402
As small business owners, we appreciate you respecting & understanding our policies. Thank you again for all the support and have a Camp High Day!